The 9th national and the 1st international Iranian Conference of Ichthyology (ICI 2021) is organized by University of Guilan and the Iranian Society of Ichthyology from 26 to 27 October 2021 in Rasht, Iran.
The participants will present oral communications and posters related to the fishes of the African, Palearctic, Ponto-Caspian, and Oriental regions; and the Caspian Sea, Persian Gulf and Oman Sea; in six main thematic areas:
(1) Biodiversity, threats and conservation;
(2) Taxonomy, phylogeny and zoogeography;
(3) Morphology, ontogeny and palaeontology;
(4) Genetics, genomics and physiology;
(5) Ecology, biology and behaviorology;
(6) Applied physiology, aquaculture, fisheries management and processing.
Hintergrundfoto: ICI 2021